Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Special Saturday...March 15, 2014

The day started kind of grey and cold, but by the time I finished running errands, including a dog ride to the post office, it was so beautiful, I just really had to get out and get away.  So much cold and snow and ice the last few months, it just wasn't possible to not get out and enjoy a beautiful day!

Chi recognized where we were going before we even got there, and when they got out of the car...they tore off...

They run, and then turn and come back, only to take off again...















And they come right back when we call them...
It's a little hard to see her in the middle of the photo above, but that's our Mali - I had headed back to the car, and Mali and Chi were headed back to my son, and then she saw me and tried to get straight back to me.  My heart was so full.

On to Rocky Gap for lunch/dinner
And then the lake at Rocky Gap State Park...






 I love how she looks up to us...










 Which way to go now?

A great day...all slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment